ADDICTED

Addicted
Am forever addicted to HIS loving Presence
Am forever addicted to staying there
Am ever addicted to the light He shone on ma face
Which translates to laughter
Am ever addicted to the rose He kept bubbling in ma heart

Am forever addicted to the sweet perfume of His presence
Addicted yes I am to worshipping Him
In these addictions I find greatness
In these addictions I find the best of Life
in the foolishness of men but the wisdom of God
In these addiction I found ma self smiling even when one made a joke

In these addictions I struggle not
But rather I Love more and trust more
I am proudly addicted and yet have the best that life can offer
not that I deserve them all
but that HE LOVES ME MORE

Each day I open the scriptures the addictions become stronger
Each day I sing His PRAISES it is as tho
Am lost in His presence and the addiction becoming
The stench I get from Loving and resting there
I love HIM
HIS PRESENCE HIS AFTERMATH
I LOVE THIS
I LOVE BEING ADDICTED TO HIM

Comments

  1. In deed until we are soaked in his awesomeness, until we are soaked in all of him, hardly can these words proceed from our mouth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CU @ 13

The Blessedness Of Obedience

IN FELLOWSHIP WITH JESUS PART 4