Adore Him!!!

What an awesome privilege
To know the glorious King
The I AM THAT I AM
We all fail to recognize
Who truly this King is
How I wish we truly know this King
The I AM THAT I AM

How I wish we truly know Him
How beautiful this King is
How I wish we all have a true revelation of THE KING
THE KING OF GLORY
The ONE that sniffs and the seas divide
The Great Source and Creator of the Universe
Elohiym is His name
Yahweh is His name
Adonai is His name

Now I really get to see and feel what Paul felt
When he prayed with all passion
That God may grant unto the Church
The Spirit of wisdom and revelation
In the knowledge of Him (Christ)
Oh! How greatly I need this to be a reality in my life
Oh! How greatly I need this to be a reality in your life
We will Know God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CU @ 13

The Blessedness Of Obedience

IN FELLOWSHIP WITH JESUS PART 4