THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD

If am asked
What have you to say today
What is your testimony
With a wide smile
I'll say the Faithfulness of GOD

If you still want to know why
I'll remind you of His Word
As long as the day and night still remains
My covenant with the house of David still stands

What is that Covenant
The Covenant of Love,Prosperity,Greatness
Undefeated feet in history
That is the Covenant that keeps me
Enthroned, and forever in His Presence

So what still happens
As the day breaks
It reminds me of my greatness in Christ
Because it was a Covenant and still is

I am great in CHRIST
And greater would I be as the day rolls over
And nations would be blessed through me
This is because I am a seed of
Abraham

Scriptures Jer 33:20-21,Gen 26:4,Mat 1:1,Rom 8:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CU @ 13

The Blessedness Of Obedience

IN FELLOWSHIP WITH JESUS PART 4